Friday, November 25, 2011

Why some girls use RED nail polish?

Why is it so common? it looks bad...im a guy and i HATE it.





There are much better colors!Why some girls use RED nail polish?
hm...maybe they think it looks sexy, like red lips.Why some girls use RED nail polish?
I agree, I think it's horrendous. Personally I love the look of just clear nail polish. I think natural looking hands are so sexy.





lol @ my thumbs down: ';OMG YOU LIKE NATURAL LOOKS? HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT ALL THOSE CHEMICALS ON YOUR BODY! THUMBS DOWN FOR YOU!';
Because red nail polish can look great.





It's a personal preference. If someone wants to wear red polish, go ahead.





You might as well ask why guys wear certain pieces of clothing, or style their hair with a gallon of gel.
i dont usually paint my nails red but when i do its a bright lighter shade. I dont think red is tacky thats kind of a stereotype your saying. The women who use a dark red is probably to go with their outfit or something
It can be worn with class.


Or it shows an attitude.


I mean your one in a million i think for not liking it, even Alice Cooper got turned on by red nails ;)
I think it's because red is the most common. I hate red too, it goes more with older women. I like pink better.
I love red nail polish its beautiful and classy.
red nail polish is beautiful..


unless its a really dark shade
I like to paint my nails raspberry.
um red is da best! not really but it looks tight. plus ur a guy. why do u even care?

No comments:

Post a Comment