Friday, November 25, 2011

Whats the best brand of nail polish ?

i was wondering what nail polish brands are really good???


As im sick of getting nail polishs that chip off straight away





x Whats the best brand of nail polish ?
OPI is a very reliable polish and it is also long lasting. Every time I wear OPI I can maintain a good polish for about a solid week. I recommend the French Collection.Whats the best brand of nail polish ?
I would have to say Chanel nail polish, it is kinda pricey around 20 a bottle, but it is a good size bottle and when I paint my nails it lasts a whole month with top coat without chipping. One bottle can last almost a year. Great investment. Plus it strengthens and add moisture to your nails.
OPI is def the best.It lasts longer because it's significantly thinker than any other off brand or cheap-o brand. They have fun catchy names, for instince, my favorite is I'm really not a waitress.





They range in 7-8 dollars a bottle but it's worth it
I think OPI is the best brand that is selling out there.


it has amazing quality and is worth every cent!


it really lasts longer than other polishes , and it grips onto your


nails for long lasting shine%26amp;colour =)
hey girl! try Sally Hansen, OPI, China Glaze or Nicole they all seem to work well!!!





Hope I could help





P.S. always remember to put two top coats of clear on them that will help with the chipping.





Amber:)
i like sephora brand nail polish
sally hansen is the best to me.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment