Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your favorite fall nail polish?

I'm loving navy or dark plum this season =)


Take a look at this link


http://www.scrangie.com/2008/09/swatches鈥?/a>


second swatch from the bottom.. China Glaze Calypso Blue - beautiful!


Whats your fav?What is your favorite fall nail polish?
ClearWhat is your favorite fall nail polish?
Scrangie is amazing.... love her!


my all time favorite is Limited by OPI, it's in the earlier designer series collection, but it think it may be discontinued. but all the designer series are absolutely perfect. pricey, but perfect.
black =D
whichever the color is on your nail. i like
OH wow.


i lovee the blue sparklie ones!


ther amazing!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
opi


most honorable red


:)
O.P.I. in Lincoln park after dark
Navy%26lt; wearing it now %26lt;3
the best brand is Milani from CVS it's actually the color that's in the bottle and you can get away with one coat!
I've got this purple by OPI Iabsolutley love. I get compliments every day that i wear it. I cantrecall the name but its nice its like a dark purple but not too dark. Good all year round but im loving it for fall. I also love ruby reds and the blacker the better!
coloured tipsss

No comments:

Post a Comment