Friday, November 25, 2011

My lips and fingers taste like nail polish remover, why?

Its only my lips and fingers that taste that way.. I dont remember touching any nail polish remover or anything like that what could it be??








The taste does not go into my mouth it just stays on my lips I've had it for about 2 days now


My lips and fingers taste like nail polish remover, why?
It's possible that you are noticing something called ketosis - which happens when the body is breaking down fats in abnormally high amounts.





';The smell of ketone bodies is characteristically sweet (somewhat like the smell of nail polish remover).';http://www.ultrunr.com/keytone鈥?br>




It is possible you are not eating enough carbohydrates - ketosis often happens when people fast or go on extreme diets. Ketosis can also be symptomatic of diabetes or liver problems.





http://academic.sun.ac.za/medphys/ketosi鈥?/a>





I encourage you to get yourself checked out by a doctor.





Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment